Accounts Receivable Jobs Perth
Brief Job Description
Managing debtor accounts, including minimizing bad debts by effective action and problem resolution.
Skills, Training, Experience?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proactive management of accounts with stakeholders
- Reconciling bank and customer statements
- Assisting with the follow up of the outstanding amounts
- Identifying process improvements
- Assisting with end of month reporting
Type of Companies we Recruit for? Location, Office size, Names.
We recruit across a wide range of companies from:
- Small to medium enterprises
- Top tier multinationals
- Large joint ventures
What makes a Successful Candidate for This Role?
Motivated and driven accounts professional with previous experience in fast paced accounts receivable roles. Enthusiastic and engaging personality with a strong attention to detail essential.