Contracts Administrator Jobs Perth
Brief Job Description
To assist with the preparation, generation, submission and performance of contracts and tenders. Responsibilities include:
- Identification, tracking and drafting of tenders and contracts
- Preparation and analysis of data
- Addressing contractual issues within scope and timeframe
- Promote company tender function
- Understand and maintain contract and tender obligations
Skills, Training, Experience?
Prior experience in creating, writing and developing contract documentation in your field. Ability to recognize business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Type of Companies we Recruit for? Location, Office size, Names.
We recruit for boutique to top tier contractors, along with:
- Owner operators
What makes a Successful Candidate for This Role?
Candidates must possess:
- Well developed communication skills
- Ability to work discretely with sensitive and confidential information
- The initiative and analytical skills to solve complex issues